Sunday, August 7, 2011

PS3 loud fan noise Normal in my situation or not?

I have all those games your talking about and sometimes my fan when loading up the game or a certain cutscene, or a certain segment will turn on the fan a little louder, but in little time goes back to its normal operating quiet level. But then again I have the 160 GB slim which uses less power than the original consoles, so I don't think your situation is abnormal. Those games are huge, and my system is always pretty warm after any game, not just those, that I play. And I have my PS3 lying horizontal, nine inches from the back little wall (that has a about a 3 inch diameter hole for cords to go out) and then from that hole is like another 9 inches to my real wall. And that always has been good enough, even when I play for long hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment