Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Question about true foreskin regeneration?

ok, so after discovering how deprived I am being circumcised, I now have a strong desire to gain back my foreskin. While I no way want to do the foreskin restoration that involves pulling the shaft skin over the glans, I have found out that the company Foregen is developing a clinical trial for completly regenerating foreskin. My genetics teacher says that despite the removal of foreskin, the genetic code for foreskin is still in your body, and proper use of a biomedical solution (involving stem cells, etc.) would bascially resequence the genetic code into reforming the foreskin. My question is will the application of the biomedical solution cause all of the components of the foreskin to regenerate (ridged band, frenulum, etc.), resensitize the exposed, desensitized circumcised glans penis (head of the penis), return to the glans penis the some 20,000 fine touch nerve receptors that contribute to its extreme sexual sensitivity, and relubricate/moisturize the glans? Plus, is it possible such technology will be available to all men in the next 5 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment